Old age home one of the major worrying fact in the society, it is usually the place, been thrown out of their homes by their children. citizens’ welfare association supports senior citizens for their nutrition, shelter, medical and ensuring their physical, mental, spiritual and emotional well-being of each senior citizen.
Known earlier as adopt-a-gran, support-a-gran, is helpage India’s way of extending a lifeline of support for elders with no family, financial or social support. under the program, donors sponsor the basic needs of elderly people.
citizen welfare association was formed on 1 june 2013. a registered charitable trust and a not for profit oraganisation governed by a board of trustees it has over five years of experience in senior care and has its role, trained and expereinced management, staff and paramadics.
MISSION & VISION
Association is to provide to the aged, infirm, and disease – stricken people senior citizen
- To provide care to the aged without discrimination of caste, creed and sex.
- To provide care to the physically and mentally challenged people.
- To provide geriatric services for the aged.
- To extend any charitable help, to the deserving people as and when found necessary.
- To associate with any charitable or voluntary agencies, students, and youth to carry out any project, this will be beneficial to the senior citizens.